Have you ever wondered about what texts you should send to make a man feel crazy about you? Have you stressed about sending the "perfect" text to make him feel special?
Agonized over what to text to win him back? Girl, we have all been there!
While texting shouldn't be the primary form of communication if your goal is to form a healthy, happy, long-term relationship, giving great text can definitely move thinks along. Here are nine texts any man will find irresistible.
1. Hey Handsome: This is a fun and playful text that makes him feel like a stud. Why? Because men are more insecure about their looks than you could ever imagine.
2. Good Morning Sunshine! I just woke up to the craziest dream about you. Bonus: Share the dream! What guy wouldn't want to know you spent the night dreaming of him and woke up thinking about him? Note: Don't send this text unless you've actually had a dream about a man!
3. Goodnight (Insert name/pet name): A man loves to know that he's the one you go to bed thinking about!
4. Just saw _____, and it made me think of you. This is a simple reminder that lets him know that he's on your mind.
5. A cute photo of you with a caption about something that you are currently doing. It need not be sexual. If a guy is really into you, he will appreciate a candid, silly image. But while you are at it..............
6. A sext: It doesn't hurt to send a sexy text or two! Something along the lines of "I'm not wearing any underwear and....." could work wonders. Be careful about sending racy photos. You have to really trust the guy....and trust that your images won't end up on the internet.
7. An Open-Ended Question: Men love to feel needed. Your guy will melt once he becomes your-go-to-person for advice. It doesn't matter what you ask him. It could be anything from his recommendation for BBQ restaurants or which space heater you should by.
8. The inappropriate thoughts you would never say out loud: You know that he'll feel special when you send him your most candid, politically incorrect, brutally honest thoughts about every day matters. (Especially if you are usually quite reserved and polite!) Think of yourself as a cartoon character sharing your thought bubble.
9. I love/ miss you: Life is short; you could really never say it enough! If he feels the same way, he will be thrilled to hear it! If his feelings aren't as strong, he will be flattered and more motivated to share his feelings if/when they catch up to yours.
Rachel Russo, MS, MFT is a Matchmaker, Dating & Relationship Coach, Author & Speaker. She has a master’s degree in Marriage & Family Therapy from Iona College, a BA in Psychology from Rutgers University, and a certification as an Intentional Relationship Coach. Rachel is the founder of Rachel Russo Relationships-a NYC-based dating and relationship consultancy-and has worked as a matchmaker for eleven years. Rachel is the author of two books: A Fab Job Guide To Become A Matchmaker and How To Get Over Your Ex: A Step By Step Guide To Mend A Broken Heart Italian American Style. Rachel has pretty much earned her PhD in men—many thanks to a reality-date-a-thon in which she went on ninety-two dates in one year and blogged about them.
More about Rachel at www.RachelRusso.com
Who is John Gray?
Author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, #1 best selling non-fiction author of all time and the leading expert on relationships.
What is this video about?
Men pull away more when they are in love.
Men need 10 to 30 times more testosterone than women.
Women need 10 times more estrogen than men.
Your Man pulls away to get balance. It is an opportunity for him to replenish his testosterone levels. It is perfectly normal for your guy after a long weekend together to disappear for awhile. He will look to accomplish things at work, solve problems, or participate in activities away from you. This is done in order to replenish his testosterone levels.
What Should You Do When He Disappears?
You should go spend time with your girlfriends, go to brunch, go shopping, go do anything that is fun for you that has nothing to do with him. Once your man has refilled his testosterone he will return. The less you reach out to him during this period of him being in his "man cave" the quicker and more excited he will be to return.
If you do feel the need to reach out to him, send him a picture of you having fun with your girlfriends. If he knows that you are accepting of him pulling away and are still happy with him he will feel a lot more comfortable to come back to you. Not to mention, he will want to take credit for some of your happiness. ;)
Self-worth is an absolutely amazing and necessary thing to have. We should do what works for us because it works for us! We are empowered, strong and capable. However, we do want to be able to attract members of the opposite sex and be found desirable. So for the ladies, we are going to shoot for the sweet spot in a Venn diagram!
1. Be True to Who You Are
I first came across this in high school. There was a really smart girl, on the honor roll, national honor society, etc. But when you hung out with her, she did this ditzy, aloof blonde thing. I guess she figured that it’s what the boys wanted, but for me, it was a total turn off. DON’T try to be what you think the men want. For one, you’re likely to be wrong. And secondly, it’s not authentic and can be seen through. Someone out there wants you for who you are. The more you hide it and disseminate, the harder it is for them to find you. If they can’t handle you (within reason, obviously) then they aren’t the one you should be spending time on.
2. Show Interest but Make us Work
We all value what we earn more than what is given to us. So when we have to work for something, it automatically becomes more valuable. However, many men are gun-shy because of all of the rejections that add up. Even the most successful guy has more failures than successes. So you are absolutely encouraged to let the guy know that you like him and that he won’t be rejected. Coyly meeting his eyes, bold eye contact or even just walking up and talking to him all work. But don’t make it too easy on him! He must show that he’s willing to work for you! So after you talk to him for a bit, tell him that you’re going to go back and speak with your friends, but to come find you later. That way, he knows that he can approach you but he still has to work for your attention.
3. Tap Into Your Feminine Qualities/Energies
This one is tough sometimes for NYC women, especially the powerful ones. When I speak about this, many women get huffy and think that I mean, “Dim your star.” Not at all! In no way should you lessen yourself. However, there are masculine energies and feminine energies. The best people have a good mix of both. But for many of these powerful and awesome NYC-area women, they try and use what has worked for them professionally in their romantic lives and it just doesn’t translate well. For instance, aggressiveness, a strong handshake, competitiveness and cocky are masculine traits. These work great in the boardroom but not so much on a date. A man doesn’t want to date a business woman. He wants to date a woman that is also successful in business. It’s a small but vital shift. Instead, on dates, showcase your nurturing, sensitivity, compassion, eloquence and caring. These are the traits love in a woman and do not lessen you in any way. You’re just shifting away from you “business facet” into your “dating facet.” You’ll be amazed at the difference it makes in how the man views you!
About The Author:
Hunt Ethridge is a Dating and Relationship expert who has helped hundreds of men and women over the last decade. He is the founder of International Dating Coach Association and has written over 100 articles across all mediums on the subject of dating and love. You can find more of Hunt's advice at HuntForAdvice.com.