Love Letter to My Girlfriend
I have a confession. I wrote a love letter to my girlfriend last night. Why did I write it? Simple. I had just spent the most amazing weekend with her. We rode our bikes over the Brooklyn Bridge, had lunch at Roberta's in Bushwhick, played mini-golf at Pier 25, and finally saw "The Martian" in 3D. We had a blast, and throughout the process I got to know her a lot better. The dates even made me care more about her.
Now, why am I telling you this? Also, simple.
1. It is possible to find a partner (Trust me, if my selfish, dumb butt could do it, SO CAN YOU!)
2. If you have a partner, maybe things are getting a bit predictable...If so, Plan A DATE FOR YOUR PARTNER, Next, write your partner a love letter.
Why are you doing this?
1. Planning a date takes effort. Effort shows you care.
2. A Love letter forces you to look inside yourself, figure out why you care about your partner, and the words on a written page is a proclamation and documentation of your affection (Your partner will love this) It doesn't matter if you are a terrible writer, he/she will be crazy about it. (Shoot, I am a horrible writer and for some reason thousands of people read my blog) The partner that ADORES YOU, will appreciate any attempt at a love letter.
3. The Love Letter also takes effort. Once again, effort still shows to your partner that you care. Caring for your partner is good! :)
Now, I know this wasn't one of my most profound articles. However, sometimes I think we all need a little hope. I am hoping that this article makes you realize that if this horrible writer, reality TV show loving guy can find someone so can you!
If you are ready to find that perfect guy through online dating with my method that saves time and actually works, Click Here to go to landing page, where you can you enter your contact details and receive my FREE VIDEO.
Enjoy! By the way, this video is FREE, and I promise actually works. As of 10.26.15 I have an 83% success rate of getting women a man using this method! Once again, Click Here to go to a landing page where you can enter your contact details and instantly get access to my life changing FREE video.
If you don't want to watch a video and would rather interact with me one on one about your specific dating life. Give me a call at 201-683-8702 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you!