5 Tips for Finding Your Next Date in New York City
I was at my friends house last Saturday having a beer when I saw him and a few other guys on Tinder swiping left and right. I looked around and noticed a bunch of very attractive girls chatting with each other and making eyes at the guys across the room on Tinder. The guys had no idea because they were glued to their phones.
Hello! Get off your phone and go talk to the hot girls that are Live and IN PERSON!
Here are5 tips applicable for both sexes on obtaining your next date!
1. Leave the Headphones at Home - Men are 96% less likely to approach a woman who is on their headphones. This applies to the gym too!
2. Leave Your Phone in Your Pocket - The upgrades to the phone, in my opinion, has been the single greatest advancement of the 20th century. However, facebook, candy crush, or instagram will never compare to the feeling of butterflies you can get when you talk to a beautiful person that shares your life goals.
3. Try Not to get Drunk Every Night You are Out - "I got three numbers last night."
"Cool! From who?"
"I have no idea, I can't remember their names. Guess I can't call them" Wah Wah
4. Go out Sober or Only Have a Few Drinks - A great conversation piece is to talk about the drunk center of attention. However, no one wants to marry and raise a family with that same center of attention.
5. Do Activities you Enjoy, and Talk to Everyone - I joined a co-ed soccer team. I made new friends with everyone on my team. Every game I would chat with people on the other team. The girls that had boyfriends I would be-friend them and ask them if they would introduce me to their cute single friends. Boom - Networking at Soccer!