I remember when I was single and in my mid twenties I would stay up at night and attempt to figure out what qualities I would need for a lifelong partner. I remember coming up with a decent game plan, and then going onto okcupid and searching vigorously for the girl. I would go on some dates and eventually find a girl worth pursuing. After a few dates or sometimes months I would realize that the girl was not right for me.
Looking back, there was a few things that were apparent.
1. I didn't totally know what I needed in a partner
2. I consistently and constantly would change my game plan on what qualities I needed in a woman
3. My list of must haves were things I wanted NOT needed
So what should you do to make sure you focus on the right men and don't waste time?
Build Your Perfect Man List:
1. List every quality and characteristic you want in a man
2. Rank Your Top 5
Moving forward, if a man has your top 5, keeping dating him. If he doesn't, dump him immediately. One caveat, if you are dating a guy and he makes you realize you need X, add X to the list and remove one of your other qualities.
Why is this list SO IMPORTANT?
Online dating has given all of us the ability to go on countless dates. I know when I processed each date I would determine if a 2nd date was happening purely on chemistry. That method does NOT work. Chemistry does not equate to a lifetime partnership.
So I beg of you, build this list, stop making willy-nilly dating decision, and treat finding love seriously. If finding a soul mate is important, only date people that have potential to obtain that elite status. So congatulations! You just made dating at least 10X more efficient. Go You!
If you’ve recently been on a first date, odds are you’ve already made a decision on whether or not to go out on a second one. This makes sense. First impressions are vital after all.
But before you reject or accept the next person based solely on your gut instinct, consider focusing on exactly what you need/want in a life partner. Here’s a great three-step system I use with my clients to help them to decide who gets a second date and who doesn’t.
Step 1. Build a list of anything and everything you want in a partner. Go wild. This list should be 20 items or more. Examples include: Good looking, great communicator, positive attitude, trust worthy, passionate about work, sense of humor, caring, thoughtful, loves animals, family oriented, etc.
Step 2. Cross out any quality you do NOT possess.
Step 3. Rank the remaining qualities based on importance from 1-5.
After your next first date, check the list. If your date has the 5 qualities you care about most, go on a second date. If they don’t, move onto the next suitor.
There’s a lot more that goes into this process than that. But the point of system is to ensure you date based on the characteristics you need in your life partner—IE your non-negotiables.
The list is also fluid and editable. If you’re dating someone and realize there’s a must-have quality not on the list, add it and remove the least needed quality.
This will help ensure you’re dating the right people for the right reasons and not wasting your time on someone who won’t make you happy long term.
The classic story, guy courts girl, girl starts to like guy. Girl sleeps with guy and guy vanishes. Which leads to asking yourself a few questions.
1. Why do men do this?
2. Am I picking the right men?
3. What does the right man look like?
Today I am going to answers all these questions and I am going to make dating so simple that literally anyone can do it with results that lead to COMMITTED RELATIONSHIPS. Here we go!
1. Men want to have sex. As long as you don't make it too hard for them, they will continue to pursue until they get what they want.
2. I don't know if you are picking the right men. However, I am going to give you a system to decide who you keep dating and you stop dating.
1. Build a list of everything you want in a man
2. Delete anything that you do not personally have yourself
3. Prioritize so you only have your top five
Moving forward, if men have your top five, keep agreeing to dates, if they don't have your top five, stop dating them. (If you must stop dating them, a quick phone call works, try not to text)
3. The right man is the one who invests in you. If he is asking for dates, calling you between dates, discussing future plans, wants to meet your friends/family and introduce you to his, and is actively pursuing you. If he is not pushing the relationship moving forward, MOVE ON! Invest in men that are investing in you. If you like a guy but he isn't pursuing you, treating you well, he is not the right guy. Date the guy you would want your daughter to date!
Now ladies, I know you are going to come back at me and say, "Hold on Mike, what if I don't have chemistry with the guy?" This is a phenomenal question. Very Simply, chemistry grows. Many women, who are happily married with children right now, will tell you without hesitation that they did not feel attracted to their now husband until date 5 or some of them date 8.
Give good men a chance, imagine if the nice guy turns into the guy you can't keep your hands off of. Now you've got an amazing man that you have all the chemistry in the world with!
Please try my system and let me know how it works.
In the meantime, if you are having trouble meeting men online, Go here, to learn more about my FREE video that walks you through all MY SECRETS to Online Dating. (This video took me three months to build, 6 years to come up with the system it employs. If you are ready for love and tired of unsuccessful online dating, this video will literally change your love life forever)
Actual Link to FREE Video about Online Dating: https://ezdatingcoach.leadpages.net/perfect-profile-opt-in/
See you Next Time,